My new G250Vs and ramblings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I guess I will just have to settle for a blue diaphragm g250 with a g250v cover and purge button.

I guess I will just have to settle for a blue diaphragm g250 with a g250v cover and purge button.

Do you have this already? Sometimes G250V face plates center, often they do not on a G250. If you play around with different thickness frictions rings, as long as not too far off to begin with, you can get lucky.

The one that free flows is the crescent towards the diaphragm?

Just checked, toward mouth piece, which is as they are "supposed" to be positioned.

149D4800-F961-457A-A550-378FBA244AC6.jpeg

Just checked, toward mouth piece, which is as they are "supposed" to be positioned.
For rental gear as rsingler pointed out. To make it less likely to free flow. I would try flipping it around and try again. I’ll flip my eBay 250 toward the diaphragm to see if it will free flow and report back.

Back
Top Bottom