MySpace Pages

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mynamehere:
ok i got some friend requests, but no messages.

you guys should really introduce yourselves.
Most add requests I get are without a message. But I'm pretty easy going to any from a lady - if I don't see any spam or links on their profile or pics - they'll hide them there sometimes, ok why not.

I just don't add guys unless they're divers generally, and often have to ask?

Spammers, phishers, cam site profiles and the like I am quick to turn in.

MINORS SCARE ME. Some of them are really strange - others are cops. I am not about to add a minor unless s/he dives.

Ber Rabbit:
My dive buddy just left for Palau so he did a myspace page to keep in touch with his students and friends but I'm evidently not bright enough to get into it. I think his myspace name is maximumbottomtime. If anyone figures out how to find his page can ya let me know, I've only been there once but can't get back now.
Ber :lilbunny:

Psst: http://www.myspace.com/maximumbottomtime :D

Wow.... over 15 new requests today. Some were spam... most were from here. What a great way to get to know more about my fellow divers! :D

Now I am offically old.

Eyesight is not what it used to be and it seems 90% of myspace pages have background images and coloured text specifically designed to be difficult to read.

And why do they always say it is the young who have low attention span? There is so much guff on myspace pages means that some of them take minutes to download, and 10, 15, 20 page downs to see it. No sirree, when you get to my age, life is too short to waste waiting for 100 humerous videos to download on one page.

Ah I love being old and grumpy!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom