MySpace Pages

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Neat Page Kaitlyn1521....! Love the dive pics, dive jokes, but also dig the highland music and the little highland dancers...!!

lucybuykx:
Now I am offically old.

Eyesight is not what it used to be and it seems 90% of myspace pages have background images and coloured text specifically designed to be difficult to read.

And why do they always say it is the young who have low attention span? There is so much guff on myspace pages means that some of them take minutes to download, and 10, 15, 20 page downs to see it. No sirree, when you get to my age, life is too short to waste waiting for 100 humerous videos to download on one page.

Ah I love being old and grumpy!!
When there's text on a back ground you can't make out, highlight it with your mouse. :wink:

added a few more it is interesting to see where everyone is from and what there local diving is like .

lucybuykx:
Usability has a long ways to go for recognition. sigh.
Huh...?

And when my eyes are tired, I click 125% or more in the lower right corner of the window on Ex7. :wink:

amascuba:
Erm... I guess I'll jump into the fray and fight off the inevitable spam that is to come.. Mine is:

www.myspace.com/amascuba
Just being on MS is open to spam - I doubt that posting here is going to increase it.

Lots of new Adds since this thread opened, thanks! I do hope you'll put your SB name in your display name somehow - I just kept the same one. :D

I don't think the 2 Adds from the 20 yr old ladies in their underwear I got last night are from here, tho. :silly: reported to security will have them deleted shortly, as their profiles are cam sites of course. Also got a Ring Tone bulletin from a friend and a cam site message from a young girl; send them notes to change passwords and be careful, along with this pic...

2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom