N2ition Software

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was able to install the drivers. I downloaded them, installed them. changed to a root user and modified the vendor id. i then logged back in and it worked beautifully. I sent the outputs as requested. FYI, I had the download cable attached throughout. Once again thanks a million. Hopefully this means that a mac program will exist.

I just emailed the data files from the original program for comparison. Hopefully it proves befenicial.

Windows Vista 64 user here. Just got the N2ition 3 and download kit as a gift. For all those who have invested the time and energy on the lack of compatibility with 64-bit systems, what would you suggest?

The dive computer is a good one. like any other I have owned there are thing I love and others that I would change but overall it is a great computer.

A universal driver (linux, mac and MsW) is being developed so your worst case scenario is you'll have to wait.

However, if you wish to download immediately then you must download a copy of virtualbox (free), create a virtual machine VM (sounds complex but its not as it is less than 5 clicks), install windows xp inside it, install the xp driver and software and download inside the vm.

Believe me it sounds complex but its not.

D

Thanks D. Created the VM - now looking for a copy of Xp to install as the OS. When the driver is created, hopefully someone will post a link to it on SB. Thanks.

I purchased an N2ition two and a half years ago, downloaded the softare, and have used it successfully with an XP OS these last couple of years. I recently purchased a new laptop computer, still running XP, and have downloaded the software from the Zeagle site. Upon running it I see that it's a new version and it will not allow me to import my previous logs. Any suggestions?

I purchased an N2ition two and a half years ago, downloaded the softare, and have used it successfully with an XP OS these last couple of years. I recently purchased a new laptop computer, still running XP, and have downloaded the software from the Zeagle site. Upon running it I see that it's a new version and it will not allow me to import my previous logs. Any suggestions?
Again, not ideal as the Seiko software is rubbish.

Download a copy of diving logs and import you old dives into it. If you like the functionality pay for the licence and then continue importing the new dives into it. If and when the new driver is finished it is likely (I'll stress it) that the developer will add the driver to its software. Then you'll be able to download directly into it.

Diving log and others are capable of merging logs from a number of providers. For example, I hve dives from a couple of Suuntos, my N2ition and another PC. It has lots of other functionality.

D

Any update with the driver or if you require any more data from us? I did some more diving since I last sent you the data. If you require it, I will download and send it again. And once again Thanks for your help.

Back
Top Bottom