NACD Instructor standards violation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't know who the guy is that goes by the Title "VACANT", but he has LOTS and LOTS of jobs... LOL

---------- Post added August 4th, 2015 at 04:51 PM ----------

Did you happen to notice that the article right below that is about the NACD 45th Annual Seminar (next is 47th actually) and right below that is glowing praise for Rob Neto as the new training director.

Hummmmm They must work for the government to make changes that slow.

11542089_10153370695377696_4862084809439323890_n.jpg

I hope Curt Bowen reads this. Waaaayyyy back when things were just beginning to unravel with this group a buddy of mine who was helping the organization was beginning to get shafted. He said, "All I have to do is post - Curt was right." Well Curt was right and so was he. LOL

It has been brought to my attention by a little birdy, that the Cave Divers Forum (CDF) has received a "Please Govern Yourself Accordingly" letter from the NACD's attorney. The CDF has decided NOT to allow any NACD related topics on their forum.

It has been brought to my attention by a little birdy, that the Cave Divers Forum (CDF) has received a "Please Govern Yourself Accordingly" letter from the NACD's attorney. The CDF has decided NOT to allow any NACD related topics on their forum.
Well that explains why the thread was closed...

In my opinion, IF the CDF restricts the "Freedom of Speech" of its members because someone might disagree with the NACDs, then the CDF should also restrict any NACD topics to be posted at all.
This would include any up-coming NACD promotional threads, advertisements, special announcements, etc.

I know when I owned Rebreather World, if someone sent me a "Govern yourself accordingly" letter, ALL their threads would disappear.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom