Naked Dive for the 100th dive? Really?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The naked 100th dive is a old tradition. However, there was an issue at one local dive site where open water divers would get certified. New divers would bring Vienna sausages to feed the perch and bass. The fish became 'conditioned'

It's VERY common in skydiving.... 100th jump... As a matter of fact, Skydivers are always jumping naked.... I have maybe 50/60 naked jumps... Years ago down in florida we had a naked three way team.... Me and a good friend and a "VERY HOT" 18yr old Brazilian girl.. Soft, Hard and Fast was the team name....:shocked2: We landed off the airport on a jump and as I was walking back with the parachute covering me... The cars started beeping their horns as they drove by.... So... I started flashing the beeping cars....

The owner of the dropzone got a call from the cops.... They wanted to know who the " Clewiston Flasher " was.... that was the end of are naked skydiving team....:depressed:

Jim....

Last edited:
I have heard that the hundredth dive is traditionally done naked

Someone wants to see you naked. I guess that's a good thing.

No one, including the fish, wants to see me naked! However, now I know why my female buddies never wanted me to join them on their 100th dive. Tee hee.

I would if I could do it without scaring away all the fish. now it would just be indecent exposure, maybe 30 years ago I would have.

I am all for yall doing it as often as you like, no need to wait till your 100th. might increase the interest in Scuba.

I knew a guy who got arrested up here in Western Canada for indecent exposure after his 100th dive. They had to release him due to lack of evidence.

I knew a guy who got arrested up here in Western Canada for indecent exposure after his 100th dive. They had to release him due to lack of evidence.

They saw his shortcomings and let him go.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom