Name change on my Cert Card

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nidankempo

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello I recently received my Open Water Cert card, however my first name is mis-spelled. How can I go about getting this fixed thank you?

Contact your instructor. Ensure he submitted the correct spelling. If he did then the agency should be able to issue you a new card promptly, if it was an instructor error have him submit the required paper work with the agency. Should not be an issue.

Hello I recently received my Open Water Cert card, however my first name is mis-spelled. How can I go about getting this fixed thank you?

Hi: as Michael said, this is not a difficult issue to resolve and a new card can be issued promptly. Contact your instructor or certifying facility and let them know about the error and they will submit a change request. If you run into ANY difficulties, send me an email. Thanks and welcome to the Adventure!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom