Name That Movie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

planes trains and automobiles
(those aren't pillows!!)

When I married Miles, we were both a couple of maladjusted misfits. We are still maladjusted misfits, and we have loved every minute of it.

mauigal:
planes trains and automobiles
(those aren't pillows!!)

When I married Miles, we were both a couple of maladjusted misfits. We are still maladjusted misfits, and we have loved every minute of it.

Rear Window....good movie!

Is this the gentleman who ruined the buffet at the Harrow club this morning?

Beverly Hills Cop

In Sicily, women are more dangerous than shotguns

The Godfather (excellent movie!!!!)

"Some sell, some buy, and only we know why! The wrapper's more important then the price! Important decisions are made each day, much too important for the plain folk to make. They're always in a bind, so we're here to help them make up their mind!"

DiverBry:
The Godfather (excellent movie!!!!)

"Some sell, some buy, and only we know why! The wrapper's more important then the price! Important decisions are made each day, much too important for the plain folk to make. They're always in a bind, so we're here to help them make up their mind!"

Attack of the Killer Tomatoes!

A good friend stabs you in the front

Can't hardly wait

"A poacher who shoots at rabbits may scare big game away."

dirty rotten scoundrels

They had no honor in life. They have none now in death.

LOTR:ROTK

This is a tasty burger!

This is a tasty burger![/QUOTE]

Pulp Fiction

Prepare ship for light speed!
No No light speed is to slow
Light speed to slow?
YES we have to go right to ludicrous speed!!

Space Balls!

It was already one in the morning; the rain pattered dismally against the panes, and my candle was nearly burnt out, when, by the glimmer of the half-extinguished light, I saw the dull yellow eye of the creature open . . .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom