Name that wreck!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dearest Voodoogas diver.

The Roy A. Jodery is awesome! I would love to do some penetration deep inside the wreck with you. I can even get you some pictures and lay out of the wreck if you need/like.

Let me know,

Matt

=-)

You Guys are sounding a little fruity but nothing funnier than fem Tech divers i'll meet you there at the Roy A Jodrey for some heavy penetration.......

And of course we can do some wonderful 19th Century wooden hauled wrecks!!

Thank God there is no salt water in the great lakes my gear would be looking rough..

Have a good one.

NINJA:ninja:

I guess their are many, Kamloops Isle Royal, Mather WhiteFish,
Vernon off Manitowoc Wi, St Albens off Milwaukee Wi.

As you can tell i am a cold water wreck diver.

Nordic Diver

The Mather has to be one of the greatest wrecks in the world, hey Nordic Diver? It's a real sweatheart of a wreck.

Mike

The plane in Perch Lake, Santa Rosa, New Mexico
The plane in Aurora Reservoir (Yes! THE Aurora Reservoir listed in SCUBA Diving's 50 dives in 50 states article!) Aurora, Colorado
The two rowboats in lower Twin Lake (North of Buena Vista, Colorado)
The Nissan in Turquoise Lake (Leadville, Colorado)

Anyone impressed? :)

The West is not where you go to live if you want to wreck dive!

Roak

Hey Lost Yoper

I can remember when the Smithmore in Munising was a great

wreck too. Before all the sand.!

Your from Marquette right,

Dive Safe Nordic Diver !

Yeah, the Smith Moore was good, but not anymore. I haven't dove that wreck for, jeesh, five years now (?). There's been a couple wrecks discovered in Whitefish Bay the last couple years that we hope to get on this summer as soon as the locations are released.

I'll be in Marquette until May, then we'll be moving somewhere else. I may become a troll and then "Lost" will take on a new meaning :). Are you coming up this summer?

Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom