Natural Springs, OH. September 8-9.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aint that just a kick in the gonnies. Hope both of you get feeling better.

Kim may get out Thursday, they are doing a three antibiotic iv treatment on her. They are going to start taking her off the 02 and monitor her o2 levels. If I don't get to feeling better I'll call the doctor and get on some meds. Wasn't feeling the greatest Monday and went diving with K2, I usually feel better after a couple of dives, didn't work Monday. In fact I had a feeling of dread in the water, something I haven't felt since I was a noob. I hope you guy's and gal have a GREAT trip!

Land Locked:
Kim may get out Thursday, they are doing a three antibiotic iv treatment on her. They are going to start taking her off the 02 and monitor her o2 levels. If I don't get to feeling better I'll call the doctor and get on some meds. Wasn't feeling the greatest Monday and went diving with K2, I usually feel better after a couple of dives, didn't work Monday. In fact I had a feeling of dread in the water, something I haven't felt since I was a noob. I hope you guy's and gal have a GREAT trip!

I hope you get well soon... You are still too young to be sick very often.

Your calf is ok?

Hoosier:
I hope you get well soon... You are still too young to be sick very often.
Your calf is ok?

Moooo!:D Doing fine for an old geezer, thanks.

I actually rarely miss work due to illness, they kind of frown on it.:no

Now watch, if I was contagious, half the department will come down with it!:mooner:

Well it looks like I might be solo on Saturday. Now everybody from Indy has bailed. See what you started Chris....TROUBLEMAKER!! :D
Hope both you and mom get feeling better.

crpntr133:
Well it looks like I might be solo on Saturday. Now everybody from Indy has bailed. See what you started Chris....TROUBLEMAKER!! :D
Hope both you and mom get feeling better.

Darn! I AM NOT that contagious, across state lines?:confused:

Tick........One step closer to #1 status!:D

crpntr133:
Well it looks like I might be solo on Saturday. Now everybody from Indy has bailed.

So, are you going to dive a solo over there on Saturday or would you mind diving somewhere else?

wb416:
I think it is actually the closest place to us... but alas... we have non-diving plans Saturday... we may wonder out to BS on Sunday since we'll be close to Indy anyway.

Non-diving plans :confused: What dat???

I'm heading up to Door County with my lovely bride and a couple of dive buddies and their wives/kids. We're diving Sat AM and Sun AM and enjoying Door County the rest of the time!

Back
Top Bottom