Nauticam NA-EM5 housing for OMD E-M5

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes we can, I used port #36125 for the NEX cameras on this review for the Olympus 12mm on the E-PL-3 in Nauticam housing NA-EPL3, Nauticam USA - Innovation Underwater - Nauticam USA News

This is a reprint from an article for Underwater Photography Magazine.

The 4.33 inch port for Olympus is #36132 and it is designed for use with the Panasonic 8mm fisheye, where the #36125 NEX port is designed for the Sony 16mm with W/A and fisheye adapters as well as other lenses.

Phil Rudin

Phil,

Good to know! Do you know in what way they differ? It seems the 36125 also worked well with the 8mm FE in your article.

Anyway, glad I won't have to immediately replace the port as when I do, I'd like to go with a Zen dome to hopefully cover the 8 FE, 12 f/2 and possibly Sony 16 + WA if I keep the 5n. Need to sell off the NEX7 first though. Is there a Zen dome that would cover that range well or is the 8 FE better off with its own port?

Tony

Back
Top Bottom