Necklace in Diving Magazine...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MgicTwnger:
Me too. Price is right. I just enjoy the pictures. :eyebrow:
I've been using it as a training device for my newly certified father. "See this Dad? You'll see this on dive boats, and it's COMPLETELY wrong for the following reasons...."

ElectricZombie:
taking into account the information found in the authors past articles, I am not suprised by the content of this months article.

You mean Michael Ange? Is there something in his lists of qualifications and experience that makes you think he's not qualified to write these articles?

But you're right, the content did leave a lot to be desired. Imagine touting using a bp/w, doubles, and a long hose for your second stage and back up around your neck. Why do they force this stuff on new divers? :rolleyes:

Marc

FLL Diver:
You mean Michael Ange? Is there some in his lists of qualifications and experience that makes you think he's not qualified to write these articles?

This made me wince:

He originated and was the project leader for the Skin Diver Magazine “Sub Aquatic Survivor Expedition - 2002”.

...as did this:

Senior Technical Training Staff for SDI & TDI

Don Burke:
This made me wince:

Why?

Marc

FLL Diver:
You mean Michael Ange? Is there something in his lists of qualifications and experience that makes you think he's not qualified to write these articles?
From the articles I have read in such magazines, any yokel with a pen and a passing interest in diving is qualified. I'm guessing that you have not read some of his past articles or did not take notice of some of the things stated in them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom