Need a new LDS--middle GA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I dive with PlanetOcean in Columbus, still not too close to WR (~75 miles).

This shops sells/services Sherwood & Scubapro. I cannot say enough good things about my experiences here.

We (Diver's Supply) can service ScubaPro, but we are not an authorized service center for them. If your regs are under warranty, then getting them serviced with us will not count towards continuing your warranty.

We are authorized for Sherwood. The only bad experiences are typically time. Being one of the largest in the country and the only one in Middle GA, we do get VERY backed up in service.

As for travel, we are adding a lot of trips. More regular Keys trips, looking into adding different springs, more training options, lots of stuff. Come on in and check us out.

In the odd event we do mess something up, we do everything in our power to make it right. Save the long drive and check us out.

Back
Top Bottom