Need Assistance to get a MK19/G250v..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

maged_mmh

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Anyone has an idea where to get it from?
I'm looking for an online trader with good past experience -if any- who stocks them.
Thanks.

Deepstop.de has a DIR set Mk19, 2 G250Vs, 7' and 22" Miflex hoses, Brass SPG on a 24" hose for 394.12 Euros (That is the price without VAT which you don't have to pay if your're outside the EU). I don't know how much shipping to Qatar would be.
DIR Set MK19/G250V f? Monoflaschen

394.12 Euros = 1803.02 Qatar riyals = 495.13 US Dollars

Mikes Dive store is only the Mk19 with one G250v second stage.
390.51 British Pounds= 1995.41 Qatar riyals = 597.46 US Dollars

I ordered that set from Deepstop.de and it took less than 2 weeks for it to be shipped to Japan. It was pakaged very well. Even with the shipping charge, it was less than half of what it would have cost if I purchased everything in Japan. I ordered 2 sets, one for me and one for my wife.

EDIT to add
Mikes Dive store price without VAT:

339.57 British pounds = 1735.11946 Qatar riyals = 476.48 U.S. dollars

thanks moto; I already submitted an enquiry form for deepstop.de; will wait for their reply.
BTW; did your merchandise arrive in SP manufacturer's packaging or else? does it has the warranty card?

I had the following quotation:
MK 19
G 250V
R 395 Octo
console compact (metric)
with all hoses ( normal length, none DIR) ready to use and a regulator bag

shipping to UK (incl. insurance)

All together 764,- EUR
a bit surprised that the standard conf./SP hoses are pricier than DIR/Miflex?

It did not come in a Scubapro manufacturer packaging. I don't t think a fully assembled, complete reg setup would be able to fit in standard mfg box. Each stage and the spg were all very nicely wrapped in bubble wrap, and the hoses were coiled neatly. Each set of regs was in its own box and both of those were placed in a larger box with padding for shipping. The instruction books were included, but no separate warranty card. I registered the regulators on scubapro's web site without issues. Hope that helps.

Thanks all,
just received the parcel today from deepstop.de
VERY, VERY neatly packaged and with an original SP reg bag (which I didn't ask for) which was a nice compliment.
nothing missed, nothing loose with all manuals & in manf. packaging (as I asked not to assemble the parts - I want to have the fun doing it :D)

maged_mmh,

Did you get the warranty card?

Warranty cards are applicable in the US market only; usually in EU middle and Africa & APAC (where I know about) the purchase receipt is sufficient to avail the warranty (given it is purchased from an authorized dealer).
I had no trouble servicing my MK25/S600 in Qatar and Egypt. I just show them the purchase receipt. (purchased from Malaysia)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom