Need Help dating a Conshelf XI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DA,

You are too right man. I got a mint conshelf VI one day for 20 bucks and the next thing you know I'm running around in a beavertail wetsuit like some sort of lunatic and my dive locker is full of vintage gear. The newest reg I own now is a conshelf XIV.

Yep...that's how it starts. The first hit is free and then when you get hooked you just keep paying and paying until pretty soon the whole dive locker is taken over by vintage gear and no matter how much you buy, it is never enough.

Madness.

If you had posted this earlier, I might not have to try to explain another Mk5 to my wife. "But it has the cold water kit and I didn't have one of those yet." And I may have to explain another 109 tomorrow.

Not sure when the last time I dived my Oceanic reg was. Aren't those supposed to be rebuilt every year?:shocked2: Seems I'm WAAAAAAY overdue! (And having more fun, too)

Yep...that's how it starts. The first hit is free and then when you get hooked you just keep paying and paying until pretty soon the whole dive locker is taken over by vintage gear and no matter how much you buy, it is never enough.

Madness.

XIV's man, gotta get more. Pretty chrome. Precious, oh my precious.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom