Need help sourcing a battery for my Luna sending unit....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jim, LOL.

Steve, thanks for the lead. I searched before and didn't see much. I ended up ordering "locally", the seller is about 2hrs away. Had to pay sales tax, but that wasn't much. Thanks.

---------- Post added December 5th, 2012 at 03:16 PM ----------

Talking to a buddy last w/e, he contended that the battery (if that is the problem) will last longer than the 2450 batteries, while I don't dispute this, I am a touch concerned.

Now with that said a scubapro dealer PM'd me and said that SP was having software issues with the T1 units, and that I would only have to send in the unit. I have some friends diving these (which is why I got it, and the price), and they have additional sending units that I can borrow when we dive. Thanks for the help.

Mitch

digging this one up. in the same boat. luckily, i have two x-mitters....has this been resolved, i.e. correct part number. opened my x-mitter up and its a green volta battery CR 2/3 AA, no other designation. im assuming this is cross referenced to a VARTA CR14335 but im not 100% sure. the operation manual has the slim style battery listed as the replacement part and no info on the web.

I picked them up on eBay. Nothing local for me. HTH.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom