Need Mounting Options.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

looks like on the tank strap wins.

Thanks for all the input......

Mounted my Greenforce Flexi ll to the cam band w/2" webbing and 2 ss/hose clamps,works great...Also, Now i know how to thread a cam band!!
Greenforce is able to convert up or downwith ease due to a no switch on the canister ..it is a perk w/that design, up or down thats up to You.. like the members said its "your" equipment
just remember.. Safe than Sorry !!

You don't have to re thread your tank strap. Just purchase another strap and leave it threaded to your light.
That'll work... but if you're going to buy a belt just for the light canister, even cheaper than an extra cam band is to get a 2" web weightbelt sans weights and just use that...
:D
Rick

Mounted mine to my cam strap ,,it will never leave...also couldn`t tell you how many ask how do you thread that Thing... Now i can share with them ,You never stop learning ,so never stop trying ..as long as it`s safe, PS Mine is on a Black Diamond,tucks in very well !!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom