Need new fins....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

miamidave

New
Reaction score
I have been using a pair of Genesis Navigators I bought from my Local Dive Shop a few years back for snorkling - max 20 feet - for lobster hunting and spearfishing in Miami. Well, today I leaned my boat cushions against the wall to dry them out and leaned my fins against them to drain off. I forgot about them and came back about 4 hours later in the HOT sun, and the heels had melted against the cushions! :( These are a full foot fin, my LDS isn't here any more, and I am looking for something comparable. I was very happy with the genesis's. Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Dave

miamidave:
I have been using a pair of Genesis Navigators I bought from my Local Dive Shop a few years back for snorkling - max 20 feet - for lobster hunting and spearfishing in Miami. Well, today I leaned my boat cushions against the wall to dry them out and leaned my fins against them to drain off. I forgot about them and came back about 4 hours later in the HOT sun, and the heels had melted against the cushions! :( These are a full foot fin, my LDS isn't here any more, and I am looking for something comparable. I was very happy with the genesis's. Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Dave

I have used scuba pro all my diving years, but i had a chance to use a fin called Force Fin.
This fin is the most comfortible fin i have ever used,i have scuba pro split speed fin i would sell for 75.00 because as soon as i can i am getting those force fins.
75.00 does not include postage.
i noticed with the force fin there is no stress on my calves,and my legs are not tired out after dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom