need tech help please help me

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubaranger

Contributor
Reaction score
ok I'm not to computer literate so please I need help. when i signed up for the board i tryed a couple of times with no success i finally got it write but my log in name is as you see my full name due to ID theft I'm a little paranoid now (especially that my father was a victim last year) how can i change my log in name who are the powers that be that i must talk to. thanks for any advise i want to change it because of safety reasons. thanks you

I moved this to site support where it will be seen by the right people.

PM 'Netdoc' directly as, he's the only one that can help you with that. For the purposes of this board, he's god.

Alex,
What do you want your name changed to?

Tech Admin sorry it took me a while I had to take care of some stuff. I would like if you can scubaranger. thanks I"m also going to Pm you if that's a no no i apalogies. thanks for all your help. what do i have to do now. Do I loose all the names in my message board.

Changed, done, enjoy!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom