NetDoc's Work Bench...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WTF, where is the acetylene torch and mig welder?
How can you expect to actually repair regulators without the proper equipment.

Nice and clean! I wish my garage looked like yours, as my work benches are covered in crap and I cleaned a little yesterday.

An old school forged anvil has been in my search cue for awhile now, along with a 18"-20" Walker-Turner or Powermatic bandsaw.

Keep the brass faced dead blow. You know, the one sold by MAC tools? The one with the green handle that all diesel mechanics have?
I have several brass hammers. My favorite has been mine since 1969. It's red brass and a full five pounder. It's softer that the others and has a steel jacket. It was designed for taking off the spinners that held the wheels on British cars back then. I own a few dead blow hammers, but they seem like kid's toys compared to the real things. Most people don't realize this, but I spent 30 years in the automotive field before I became a Network Consultant. I have LOTS of tools. I'm still in the process of organizing so I am embarrassed to show the whole shop. Here are my tool boxes:

WorkBench04.jpg

Matco main chest with SnapOn side box. Those are specialty diagnostic tools on the top right of the box.

WorkBench05.jpg

Tool Cart with added tool riser and side box. You can see my Ryobi table saw just behind it. I have another roll around tool chest back there with a miter saw mounted on top.

WorkBench06.jpg

Wooden tool chests with assorted risers etc.

envious of the compressor, but my anvils bigger :p (75#) but then again full machine shop wood shop and forge... funny part is 95% of it is all twice my age (23) but in brand new condition gramps sure did like to build things.

Nope... I set this up so I can teach Hog Reg repair as well as do my own. I did my Atomics yesterday as well as rebuilding a raw water pump for my boat.

I like it; and thanks for getting rid of that Santa hat......saved me from writing a PM.

If a vehicle belonged in a garage it would be broken.

Bob
---------------------------
I may be old, but I’m not dead yet.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom