New Balanced Diaphragm First Stages Yoke or DIN - $60 Each

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I bought a few of these and they seem to be well made and a good quallity. Will dive them in a few weeks and let you know how they work?

Got my two today, bench tested them and they work great! Will be diving them Sunday.

Thanks!

Mike

I just tried out my new first stage this weekend. It worked great, nice breather. I had Laura rebuild my Aeris A1 second stage and Oceanic Slimline and intsall and adjust them on the new first stage. Great job and quick turnaround. This was just the solution I was looking for, I liked the simplicity of the A1 but hated the house routing. The new first stage fit the bill nicely.

How about shipment costs to Belgium if I'd by 2 of those + 2 times the rebuild kit + 1 times the environmental seal kit (din version)?

I dove my doubles rig on Sunday with two dives. The deepest was to 93 feet. The regs performed as good if not better than the Oceanic first stages I had been using. I coupled these with my Alpha 7 second stages and they beathed well, didn't cause free flowing and worked perfectly. This was in 44 degree water.

Thanks Laura!

Mike

I needed a back-up reg set so asked Laura to put a package together for me using this 1st stage. Ordered Tuesday and received today in time for a dive trip tomorrow. All I can say is if the gear works as well as the service I got (which I fully expect), I will be one very happy diver. :D

Price, quality, great service....it doesn't get any better than this. Thanks Laura!!

:wave-smil

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom