New Balanced Diaphragm First Stages Yoke or DIN - $60 Each

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

can you get the oceanic omegas for a good price with swivel i ordered 2 of these and cant wait to get them for my side mount set but i would need 4 of the omegas if i can get the right price. also what can you do one pricing for pressure gages i dont need a boot and i dont need hoses just 2 gages

bythesea:
Any chance of using these for %100 O2?

I don't believe there would be a problem, but I'll need to look into it a touch before I can say 100% [pun intended] :D. At the minimum, they will need to be O2 cleaned. I'll get back to you with definate answer and the price for the converstion.

It may not be until early next week so please don't think I'm forgetting about you...

mirrocraft:
can you get the oceanic omegas for a good price with swivel i ordered 2 of these and cant wait to get them for my side mount set but i would need 4 of the omegas if i can get the right price. also what can you do one pricing for pressure gages i dont need a boot and i dont need hoses just 2 gages

I don't sell Oceanic so they Omegas are not a product I have available right now :(. With your SB Discount I can do Brass/Glass SPGs (no hose) for $54 each plus shipping.

Just ordered my 2 today ... thanks for a great deal! :D

btw - if you ever decide to do second stage regulators, I like large second stages with adjustment knobs ... guess we all have different preferences.

Aloha, Tim

Laura, are you also a retail dive shop..? If so, whats the address and hours I might be able to swing by....?

-Tim

Of course you are welcome to come by. My regular hours are Monday through Friday 9AM to 5PM or by appointment. Our address is 10092 NW 50th St, Sunrise -Let me know if you need directions.

receive two regs and tried them out with diverite second stages. The seem to breath really nicely. I haven't had them at depth yet.
thanks for the quick service.
shaun

123Scuba.com:
I don't believe there would be a problem, but I'll need to look into it a touch before I can say 100% [pun intended] :D. At the minimum, they will need to be O2 cleaned. I'll get back to you with definate answer and the price for the converstion.

It may not be until early next week so please don't think I'm forgetting about you...
Any news on if you can use this on stage bottle's say 50% and 80%. Thank's!

Yes, I did get an answer on this. Regular Nitrox no issue. I would suggest Nitrox cleaning if you want to use for 50% but it's not the best design for higher than that. A simple piston first stage is a better choice with higher %s of O2.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom