New Balanced Diaphragm First Stages Yoke or DIN - $60 Each

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

123Scuba.com:
Hmmmmm, give me some ideas of what you're looking for and what you think is a good deal. I'll see if I can come up with somthing for everyone. :D

Something small, reliable and simple. (I don't like all the user adjustments). for under $125.00 For example, my Dacor Viper is my favorate 2nd stage currently. I dive it more than my Apeks TX50!

The Viper works great on my 1st stages I bought from you,

Thanks,
Jeremy

123Scuba.com:
They are not environmentally sealed, but can be. I do have cold water/enviromental kits for them. The enviro kits by themselves are $18 each.

Are those the dry-sealed ones (I'm assuming so) or the not-sealed ones?

adstaa:
my order for these 1st stages arrived in australia within 7 days of me placing it. took them for a dive yesterday and very happy with them.

thanks laura for the awesome service.

cheers

ads

Your welcome, glad to hear all arrived well!

JKSteger:
Something small, reliable and simple. (I don't like all the user adjustments). for under $125.00 For example, my Dacor Viper is my favorate 2nd stage currently. I dive it more than my Apeks TX50!

The Viper works great on my 1st stages I bought from you,

Thanks,
Jeremy

Great to hear the first stages are performing well. I am working on pricing for second stages, I have a couple of options in mind. I will be adding them to this thread as soon as I confirm the pricing...

My 1st. stage's came in today. Great service and fast shipping. Thank's for everything.

123Scuba.com:
Not exactly sure what you mean, remind me when we speak on Monday.

I found one cold water kit which is environmentally sealed, and one which is not. Like you said, I'll remind you when I call on, er....Tuesday?

Thanks Laura! Just got the first stages and kits. Nicely packed order and fast turnaround! They look like some decent regs. The Delrin caps are an added bonus.
You've now made my preferred vendor list for sure :)

RiverRat:
Thanks Laura! Just got the first stages and kits. Nicely packed order and fast turnaround! They look like some decent regs. The Delrin caps are an added bonus.
You've now made my preferred vendor list for sure :)

Great to hear that we're doing our job! If there is ever anything else we can do for you just give me a call!

Back
Top Bottom