New Balanced Diaphragm First Stages Yoke or DIN - $60 Each

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here is what my end cap looks like, I had the environmental kit installed. I assume I just use a pin wrench to remove this endcap and the adjustment nut will be visible.

Attachments

• DSCN1069a.jpg
    DSCN1069a.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 253
Here is what my end cap looks like, I had the environmental kit installed. I assume I just use a pin wrench to remove this endcap and the adjustment nut will be visible.

Beyond my knowledge - best to ask Laura.

Is this deal still good? Where do I order? I need 2 DINs

Mikerault--wow, I like the metal DIN turning wheel thing! My pair have a plastic ring, and the edges are sharp enough to be annoying to use. Don't know when they changed from metal to plastic but wish I'd known, I would have ordered earlier! A buddy who bought two after I did has plastic ones too.

Got my DIN's in the mail last week.

I was amazed at how not cheap these things are - for 60 bucks this is a smoking good deal. Hopefully some reasonably priced enviro kits turn up soon!!!

Also, for those wondering, when I ordered my units, there was a shipping problem and I didn't see anything for about 4 weeks - I sent an email out, and literally not 10 minutes later, laura got back to me, explained the situation and took care of it.

Top notch customer service - I'll definitely be shopping with you guys again!

I have ordered a total of 6 of these - 4 DIN for two sets of doubles and 2 yoke for traveling. Laura is awesome and due to my proximity I usually get them next business day. These are a screaming deal for $60 bucks.

I ordered today, Laura was very helpful and got me squared away.

I asked for them! :)

Mike

Didn't know it was an option :bawling:

Oh well, the plastic ones certainly appear to be very high quality and none of the whole kit and kaboodle seem to be cheaply made. So far I have been very happy with my order!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom