New Big Regulator Poll 2003

Which reg do you use and are absolutely sure about you will use it for ever.

• Mares MR12 or MR22 family

Votes: 60 10.8%
  • Aqualung Legend series (LX/Supreme)

Votes: 27 4.9%
  • Apeks (A)TX-range: (A)TX40/50/100/200 or DS4

Votes: 156 28.2%
  • Poseidon Cyklon 300/5000 or Jetstream or even the Xstream

Votes: 45 8.1%
  • Aqualung Titan or Cousteau (LX/Supreme)

Votes: 32 5.8%
  • Dacor Viper Family (Metal/Ice)

Votes: 15 2.7%
  • Oceanic Delta, Zeta, Alpha, Omega or Gamma

Votes: 36 6.5%
  • SeacSub sorius family

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cressisub Airtech-series

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Scubapro MK-series

Votes: 184 33.2%
  • Automic Z1

Votes: 22 4.0%
  • Genesis GS2000

Votes: 14 2.5%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Have 2 Poseidon Reg sets - Cyklon and Jetstream, and am about to purchase the Poseidon Atmosphere full face mask with the intergrated Jetstream 2nd stage.

Have you used the Cyklon for over 10 years and the Jetstream for 5 years. They have never failed me at depths up to 185 fsw and in cold water.

With about 800 dives under my belt, I can only say that Poseidon's are a proven machine that works dive after dive.

I used to use TUSA, but now that I can afford what I want, I will use ScubaPro MK25UL/S600 from now on. :)

I have the Legend LX Supreme (the cold water version) and it breathes great. It's like sipping air from a fountain. My consumption is better than with other regs I've tried, also. Great choice!

I'm new to Scuba diving, only have about 12 dives since my OWC and I'm using a Conshelf SE2 1st and 2nd stage regulators. I received as a gift from my neighbor who had only used them 5 times since purchased new when he found out I had signed up for certification :) Gotta love nice neighbors and free equipment.

I have the Mk25/S600 setup, and as far as using it forever, well I guess that depends on if it, and I, last forever.

Tom

Great to see so many good reviews of the APEKS gear - having recently flicked through the new copy of Sport Diver which includes a review of the Top 3 regs in the world - the ATX200 was NOT included.

Why not expand this poll - what would you rate as the TOP 3?

Air Pig 1 once bubbled...
Great to see so many good reviews of the APEKS gear - having recently flicked through the new copy of Sport Diver which includes a review of the Top 3 regs in the world - the ATX200 was NOT included.

Why not expand this poll - what would you rate as the TOP 3?
What three regs did they list?

What 3 regs did they list?

I don't know - I left the store in disgust without the magazine. Having just bought 2 x APEKS ATX200 (DIN) 1st's and 2nd's I was a little unhappy at the result.

I think a Scubapro model was icnluded and also an Atomic (I think), maybe even a Zeagle was thrown in for good measure.

Anyway, I'm happy with my APEKS and I wouldn't swap them for anything...

Norm once bubbled...
It's a shame you didn't list "Zeagle".

Sorry Norm,

the poll could not hold more than 10 options.... You should blame the moderators of the site.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom