New cave diving DVD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

philliplehman

Registered
Reaction score
We have a new cave diving DVD for sale, Mexican Underworld Vol.1, a compilation of Mexico's most popular caves and our new cave diving film company Aquavista Films is finally up and running.
We will be releasing Underworld cave diving DVD's on a regular basis and our films will be featuring caves, known and unknown from around the world.
Although this company will be primarily cave diving orientated, there will be a really cool surf movie too for 2011, featuring many never before seen, West African,Caribbean and Atlantic secret spots.

Home

The preview looked great. Ordered 1 for me and 1 for my buddy.

jumped on the "band wagon" and ordered mine today as well - can't wait for it to arrive

Awesome I just watched the preview on Youtube, and bought it immediately. The price is definitely right. What I liked (after lurking on the forum here for a while and fantasizing about one day doing the courses to be able to do this) is seeing how techniques like kicking are applied and how amazing Cave divers buoyancy is! Pictures are worth a thousand words. Can't wait to watch the whole thing.

Thanks a lot for the orders I hope you like the DVD

I was hoping to get the DVDs before X-Mas, as wanted to give one to my buddy. You got any idea when it will show up?

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom