New cave diving DVD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just got one as a gift, and overall, it's awesome! The video work was very well done and has me absolutely itching to go see the caves down there!!

A few comments:
-the guys face on the front makes it seem like it's a melodramatic film about inner city gang members, or something. The cave diving photo behind it looks amazing, I'd be fine without the face on the front cover. Other than that, the cover is great, the whole thing looks super professionally done!!
-during one of the coolest shots of the entire thing, as they drop through a halocline and once again focus on the divers, you also experience one of the only annoying bits of audio, a long, ringing note. The entire audio work is very well done, except for that one bit, which had me and the person I was watching it with turn to each other and simultaneously say, "that's really annoying, isn't it?"

The videos are very nicely done, with good video work, dramatic shots, good lighting. Definitely worth buying in my opinion, and I look forward to seeing more work from your company!

i thought the face added a bit of dramatization and would help to get non cave divers attention when they saw the cover, but i see what you mean.
We are now working on Dominican Underworld vol.1 and this will feature the whole DR cave exploration and diving experience, but the next DVD to come out might be Mexican Underworld vol.2 with a whole new set of caves form Mexico and then the DR one.
Either way it will be fairly soon.
Thanks for all you guys much appreciated support.

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Moved to the Marketplace.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom