New Cressi Gara Professional FreeDive Fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've heard that they are really really stiff. beginners should stay away. I don't think they are out yet, but they are expected to be very very soon...

Jack

I heard something about a release(or demo) and recall due to them being really stiff..but that was the last I heard about em. I'm really hoping to get my hands on em before the water gets above 85 degrees here, so when i go to no wet suit I also can go to no booties:eyebrow:. Should be another month or so before it gets that warm tho...

-Mike

i'm an amature free diver, always dived down whilst snorkeling, but recently got my weighting perfect and have been doing 6-7m free dives in Newcastle, practicing my surface dive, finning and breathing techniques. I was looking at these fins but want free diving fins that I can use in UK and abroad, are there any suitable open foot fins that can be used with boots? or do most people just have separate pairs for hot and cold?
What is the latest on the cress Gara? are they too rigid for amatures? can anyone recamend a good starter free diving fin?

for the same price point and proven performance take a look at the Picasso Team Black, great fin. ~$160 per pair

I would get these many times over the cressi gara's.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom