New DGX wing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubapeter

Contributor
Reaction score
i was wondering if anyone had any experience with the newer model Dive Gear Express single tank wing? I know that the previous model was essentially a diverite travel wing. Any idea on the manufacturer of this wing? Thoughts on comparative quality? Thanks.

This one looks like an Apeks WTD to me, but a lot lighter and cheaper.

one of my friends just got one on my recommendation, its very similar to the apeks, tough, light and very streamlined. A fantastic wing for any price.

What DGX wing are you discussing? I don't know which one is their new model. Thanks.

It's a wing from a reputable company albeit sometimes with staff exhibiting stupidity
It has standard thread fittings
It has a shoulder dump valve
It has the perfect lift capacity
It's also got the perfect price
The fabric is of good denier

Even the patriotic people are permitted to buy good stuff for themselves sometimes

DGX Singles Wing - 30lb lift | Dive Gear Express®

comes with the flag sewn in with the label
dx-202030_2a_1.jpg

I need a trumpet

There is only one DGX single tank wing on their website - and that is their new model... versus the single tank wing they used to carry up until some time in the last year or so.

Also, by default it comes with a pull-dump valve. But, if you order one and ask in the Comments, I think you can get it swapped for a plain elbow at no extra charge. I *think*.

If you dare be so cool and swap a safer functional shoulder dump
for a poxy pipe

There is only one DGX single tank wing on their website - and that is their new model... versus the single tank wing they used to carry up until some time in the last year or so.

Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom