New Dive Rite XT's reviews??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I quick look at the DiveRite forum got me nowhere. Was it maybe discussed somewhere else?

Here it is. http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/dive-rite/441076-xt-regulator-schematic.html

My bad, they will still allow sales of the kits but now they just don't provide the manuals. Kathleen at DiveRite claims "we've had an increasing number of poorly serviced regulators come to us for warranty consideration or for proper service and this raised a valid concern as to the proper operation of the regulator by self-trained individuals." So I guess they feel this situation will get better by not providing manuals?

I've done a good bit of diving with my two XT regs...everything from shallow muck searching for treasure in the local lake to technical dives in Bonaire. They are really nice regs.

I have over 100 dives on my XT1s and XT2s - I love them.
I have a three friends who also have XT1+XT2 configurations and they have nothing but high praise as well.
I can't really see why anyone would be unhappy with these.

Back
Top Bottom