NEW DIVE SHOP in Central AUSTIN???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My sources tell me that Royal Scuba is moving into the location. Don't have a startup date though.

Ya'll are cracking me up! Has anyone tried calling over to Royal Scuba and asking them? They're pretty straight shooters over there. I bet they'd be happy to settle this for us...if that's what ya'll want. :wink:

:d:d:d:d
but that would take all of the fun out of it!

It's almost like a treasure hunt....

Can I be a participant in the Treasure Hunt???
(I bet I get all the answers correct!! ?!!?!)

---------------
Just Kickin Back, reading the latest postings and laughin my a*s off!!

Grand Opening to be announced later this week . . .​
C'mon down to the newest Hyde Park Sushi House . . . your sushi (maguro, sake, and hamachi) comes fresh out the backyard koi pond compliments of master sushi chef DanKTx. And the California Rolls are to die for, just ask Marco, apparently everything in Marco's scuba posting's is "to-die-for". As for Jamie, he's just plum happy to be a short bike ride from UT (home sweet home).
(Also, Jamie has given apologies to Angie for the "naked front window" incident. :theyareontome: )
As for myself, the guys built me a tiny fishing boat with a left-behind compressor as an engine and I do never-ending ovals in the koi pond :fruit:as my hair grows long and gray. You can hear me muttering for hours on end, "Well, I think I can pump 20 cc's of strictnine nitrate into him, if I can get close enough." :scubadive: "Quint, You're gonna need a bigger boat."
Enjoying the fun.

Brody from JAWS quotes and a Hippie Hyde Park pool - - what more can you want??

Just a few months back you guys were brand new dripping wet in an little office park. I stopped by for the grand opening. Now, months later, you've acquired the best scuba pool in Austin at a well-known dive shop location! Congrats to Nikko and Royal Scuba for an awesome first year!! :lotsalove:

Post when the place is going to reopen?

BSG

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom