New Dive Store in Palm Beach County

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Xpress

Reaction score
Hi Guys wanted to let everyone know about a new dive store that just opened up in Palm Beach County. We are not your typical dive store, where you take your tanks and get them drained before they fill them and you get charged for a full tank of gas. At check-in we test your tank for 02 content and pressure, we then fill your tank with whatever gas blend you desire and charge you for the gas we put in the cylinder. Stop by and visit us or go to the website, www.nitroxpress.com. Any Scuba Board member that comes by the store, will receive a discount.

Congrats, Ron!

I wish you the best of luck! Quite a change from our TAG days... :wink:

Krista, Ron used to be my team leader a long time ago in a different life (pre-diving days)- he'll keep you in stitches while you're waiting & I can attest to his attention to detail & customer service orientation- that was a huge part of our job. I've recently discovered just how much I can save by getting my Nitrox fills in a shop that does this. Since you don't breathe underwater either, you'll definitely benefit!

WoooHoooo! Excellent web site! I work right out of Palm Beach so I can't wait to stop in and have a look around!!!!

Finally, no more draining and wasting Nitrox!!!! You are certainly going to stay in demand!

I am glad that everyone likes the concept!!

baitedstorm:
WoooHoooo! Excellent web site! I work right out of Palm Beach so I can't wait to stop in and have a look around!!!!

Finally, no more draining and wasting Nitrox!!!! You are certainly going to stay in demand!

It's a great idea! Fill Express also does this. I wish you the best of luck. At most shops I can take in my doubles (128 cu ft) and pay twice as much as someone who takes in 1 large tank (130 cu ft) even if the large tank is empty and mine are half full. Since my doubles have a manifold, it's only one fill, not two, but I almost always get charged for 2. Given the opportunity, I'll always go to a shop liker yours.

You are correct Fill Express has been doing this for quite sometime and is very successful with this model. He has a class organization!!

Thanks for the well wishes!
Come by and see us at anytime!!!

Walter:
It's a great idea! Fill Express also does this. I wish you the best of luck. At most shops I can take in my doubles (128 cu ft) and pay twice as much as someone who takes in 1 large tank (130 cu ft) even if the large tank is empty and mine are half full. Since my doubles have a manifold, it's only one fill, not two, but I almost always get charged for 2. Given the opportunity, I'll always go to a shop liker yours.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom