New Diver from Minnesota

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pudsky

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hey everyone, I am from MN recently I got my PADI open water cert. I did my classes and pool dives in November here in MN at Going Under Dive Center in Maple Grove. Then I went down to Ft. Myers, FL and did my open water checkout dives through Deans Dive Center in December. I am hooked. I love it. I hope to get a lot of time in the water, here in the lakes of MN and also warm waters on vacation. Ice Diving intrests me as well as all the wonderful stuff in the Great Lakes.

Pudsky

Welcome! Be sure to look up the MN Scuba group as they are planning an ice-a-palooza in Feb. Helpers are always welcome.

I just may have to check that out. Thanks!

Welcome! I am new also received my OW in June and planning to get AOW this year. But it is a very addicting hobbie. I have learned allot from this board there is a ton of knowledge here and allot of very helpful people on here.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom