New Diving Family

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome to SB. I also just found this forum, and also have a family that has all become divers. My wife dragged me kicking and screaming to the certification class 2 years ago, and now you can't keep me above water. Our last daughter is doing her certification dives next weekend, so all 4 of our kids will be certified as well as my wife and myself. We have had some great family fun diving together, and I am sure you will also. I am jealous of your dives in Hawaii, hopefully one day.

Welcome to you and your family to the Scubaboard. I hope you find the site as useful and friendly as I have. There is tons of useful info here.

Welcome!

This board is useful - I just need to figure out more time in the day to be able to surf it! I also look at the locations of many of you and wish I could explore your section of the planet!

And I'm really glad to read that someone is raising girls that dive so my boys will have diving mate "options" when they look for future wives down the road. I'm female - and for the life of me can't understand why many of my peers aren't interested in scuba. Glad there are others that are similar minded!

Hawaii was an awesome family trip... and I look forward to many more (hopefully) worldwide. All too soon (4 years) my younguns will start leaving home (sigh). I suppose the plus side is vacations get much cheaper when it's down to hubby and myself.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom