New England Diver - new to board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Jenny,

Saw you and your friend, and sort of met you, at the Metrowest dive club meeting the other nite!!!

Welcome to SB!!!!

If you want to get some diving in, let me know...

Thanks for the welcome!

Soggy - shore diving, boat diving, wrecks, ice diving, bascially anything dive-able....

LUBOLD8431 - I met quite a few people at the last meeting so forgive me if I don't remember you. It seems like a good group of people. I'm going out diving for work this weekend, perhaps next!

Welcome to th eScuba Board - a fun place to learn, compare, argue, etc. :thumb:

don

Geez, I'm thinking that with all the New England divers out there, and on this board, that I might just have to dust off the drysuit and join you guys for some diving this winter!! YIKES!
Welcome Jenny. Sounds like you'll have lots to add to the board.

Cheers,
Beck (in New Hampshire for another long and cold New England winter!)

Jenny- Welcome to SB. It can get quite addicting, especially in the middle of winter (unless your job lets you travel to a lot of warm water dive destinations!). Hope you enjoy the time spent interacting with all of us.

Of course here in California we just dive year-round, so we're not as addicted to SB as those in New ngland and the Midwest (brrrr). I like my water wet, not white! 63 degrees at depth (83 ft) today.

Dr. Bill

Back
Top Bottom