New from Fort Myers, FL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MRPerkins

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Brand new to the whole thing. My first lesson is on May 6th and I am sooooo geeked about it! Been wanting to do this for years and just finally realized I'm not gettin' any younger. Found this community and it's really helpful. I'm learning alot from all you seasoned divers. Thanks!

Hey welcome to the board!

Who are you getting certified with?

Cheers.

-J.-

Brand new to the whole thing. My first lesson is on May 6th and I am sooooo geeked about it! Been wanting to do this for years and just finally realized I'm not gettin' any younger. Found this community and it's really helpful. I'm learning alot from all you seasoned divers. Thanks!

Hello, I'm new on here myself, but been diving for more than half my life. Man, when I put it that way ... it's a loooong time.

I used to live in Ft. Myers, now in Homestead and love it. I thought that Capt. Pete's place would never open, then they did after I moved away. But I still make it back over there now and again and bought a pair of gloves at Capt. Petes last year.

Good luck in your cert. class. You'll love it.:D

Hi! Congradulations! I am in the same boat you are...I am going to start my certification this month and can't wait!! I also have wanted to do it for years but always put it off. Should have done it back when I was living in South Florida, but better late than never! Good luck to you!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom