Closed New G250V It's over...

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That’s terrible news, too bad there’s not a real aftermarket parts kit business available to compete with the OEMs.

Yes, and to make matters worse some of the prices were changed mid order so these last 7 are costing me more, I'll "just" break even on them. Big runny poos.

Looks like my little side hobby is over. I'll now sell 109/156/G250/G250V/G260 service kits plus full 109-156/G250 S-wing upgrade kits only.

If anyone wants special items it'll now be price on request.

If anyone wants service kits for the above models, message me. Cheers.

I'm bummed.

Let me know if you have a cancellation, I’ll pay the extra cost to make it worth your while. Also do your kits come with a new S wing poppet? Interested in the 156 and the G250V kit cost and if you have new balance chambers and springs for them.

thanks,

Kevin

Let me know if you have a cancellation, I’ll pay the extra cost to make it worth your while. Also do your kits come with a new S wing poppet? Interested in the 156 and the G250V kit cost and if you have new balance chambers and springs for them.

thanks,

Kevin

The service kits are just O rings, seat, pin, flow switch and flow vane clip depending on model.

The upgrade kits include orifice, lever, spring, balance chamber, S-wing poppet, seat and all required O rings, Yes, I have as individual items balance chambers, poppets, springs etc.

A bit sick, going to bed. Will message you tomorrow with details. Cheers.,

It's over for real, just got word that SP have upped parts prices by as much as 300%. With those increases it's no longer viable for me to make them.

Do the price increases apply primarily to parts specific to the G250V, or is it more of a general increase including the nuts and bolts?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom