New guy from Orange County CA.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DC-Loudsound

Reaction score
Hi everyone … nice to be here. I’m in the process of getting my C-Card now. I live in Orange County CA and I can’t wait to start checking out some of the local dive sites. I have about a million questions ( about all kinds of things – scuba related ) … so I’ll ask one at a time in the appropriate forum. I’m looking forward to getting to know you ( everyone ). See you on the beach !
Dean

And welcome to SB!! :D Put us in your favorites and check in often.

How neat - to be only a bus ride and a ferry trip to dive Catalina. I have to take 2 planes first, then stay overnight in a motel before flying back.

don
:jump013:

Welcome to the board! Good to have you. Head on over to the SoCal Forum. Bunch of great people there always getting together. Have fun and good luck.
Tip: The search function is your friend. Often times there is already a wealth of information on a subject, it's just hiding.

Good To have Ya
Jambi

Dandy Don beat me to it :D

welcome aboard!

DC-Loudsound:
Hi everyone … nice to be here. I’m in the process of getting my C-Card now. I live in Orange County CA and I can’t wait to start checking out some of the local dive sites. I have about a million questions ( about all kinds of things – scuba related ) … so I’ll ask one at a time in the appropriate forum. I’m looking forward to getting to know you ( everyone ). See you on the beach !
Dean

WELCOME TO SB! You'll love the diving here in good ole Southern CA! Ask any questions that you have and hope you finish your OW soon!

Jason

Hi Dean and WELCOME to Scuba Board!!! Tripple Ditto on the 'check out the So Cal' forum! Also, you might want to check out http://southcoastdivers.com They are a group of divers that get together EVERY Saturday to dive, and EVERY 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month to night dive, in addition to other activities. Maybe we will see each other here in the GREAT 'OC'!

Take care,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom