New guy from Orange County CA.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey man- welcome and when do you want ot go diving? We can help you check us out--

HI Dean!
Welcome to Scuba Board!
Jextract:
I love your profile Pic! I alos have a pic of myself with Jean Michel Cousteau on my web site.
www.wreckmania.com (Click more pics I think)
He is a very nice man!

Natasha:
I love your profile Pic!

Natasha and her x-ray vision! :05: I can't see any photo on your profile.

But thanks for completing the rest of it, as it helps!!

DandyDon:
Natasha and her x-ray vision! :05: I can't see any photo on your profile.

But thanks for completing the rest of it, as it helps!!

LOL DandyDon..I was talking to Jextract if you scroll up and reread what I wrote, you'll see he is above me with his profile Pic..

As for Super Powers..instead of X ray vision, I'd rather be able to leap tall buildings in a single bound.

Welcome --Now go Diving

I mean it Stop reading this and GO!!!

Natasha:
HI Dean!
Welcome to Scuba Board!
Jextract:
I love your profile Pic! I alos have a pic of myself with Jean Michel Cousteau on my web site.
www.wreckmania.com (Click more pics I think)
He is a very nice man!

Hi Natasha! Thanks, yes he is indeed a very nice man. I had the good fortune to be able to dive with him at his resort in Fiji and both he and his wife were delightful. I also got to meet and dive with Bev Morgan, which was also a thrill. He is very low-key and someone easy to just hang out with. I like your pic as well as all the other great ones on your site. You've been busy!

Jamie

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom