New guy...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yup, welcome to the swamp! Now come dive with us and become a fellow "swamp monster".

Thank you all for the warm welcomes and invitations to dive with you in the future. I hope to actually be able to do that sometime.

Our first day of open water dives (Saturday), I really didn't like it. I was looking for the paperwork to transfer stations to any of the non-dive stations (every station but ours). Sunday's dives turned out quite a bit better and I LOVED it! A few buddies of mine and I are already discussing a trip to Cozumel, as well as planning on going back to CSSP or any other dive parks in the area before then.:crafty:

I look forward to meeting ya'll and diving more!

The more you dive, the better it gets! :wink:

I just finished my basic open water class today. Thanks to a conversation with the campers next to us (Kunk35) I found out about this site. I look forward to meeting some of you and diving some more!

BTW, I am a fireman, and was made to take this class for work. I am stationed at our dive/swift water rescue station and it is a requirement.

Our open water dives were done at CSSP in Terrell where it was fairly cold:blinking:

Joe

Remember to ask for your own copy of the D.I.M.W.I.T. manual most swampers carry and follow religiously while swamp diving.

Welcome

The more you dive, the better it gets! :wink:

I thought it was "the more you dive, the colder it gets". :confused:

Firefyter is a firefighter from gay Paris although I don't think he is THAT gay... If you dive Terrell much you'll run into him eventually.

Welcome to the swamp!

Firefyter is a firefighter from gay Paris although I don't think he is THAT gay... If you dive Terrell much you'll run into him eventually.

No, Craig, I'm not gay.....but if I was, it would be with you :wink:

buttlicker... :mooner:

Joe,
You'll eventually meet firefyter at CSSP. He makes regular dives out there.

. . . . . the diving only gets better from here! Have fun with it! We do!

No, Craig, I'm not gay.....but if I was, it would be with you :wink:

buttlicker... :mooner:

So I guess he's not gay. Who knew? He always seems like such a happy guy...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom