New here :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Angel82

New
Reaction score
Hey all, Just wanted to say. I'm new to the site, and up to this point, have never been diving. I've been doing some research and am hoping to take a class soon. Came here to read about others' experiences, get information, and meet new people. Hope to get to know some of you.

Hi Welcome aboard. I think you will find this site a great place to read about diving and peoples experiences. You might also want to study the local clubs and shops in your area. There is a Florida area bunch of dive groups on this forum check out Florida Conch Divers - ScubaBoard Also, there is an area specifically for people thinking about getting certified check out New Divers and Those Considering Diving - ScubaBoard

Hey,
Welcome to the forum. I Just got into diving about a year ago. Have already had alot of fun. Have got about 15 dives under my belt about the first 7 or 8 were in the springs but the last few have been ocean dives in the keys and the Northern florida Gulf and Atlantic side. Have a few contacts in the Jax area if you want to get a class set up. Again welcome to the forum and GO DIVE.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom