new here

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ross

Reaction score
I am interested in getting certified. I have no idea about anything, but hopefully you guys can help me. My uncle just gave me a bunch of stuff. I have a thread about that in the "new 2 scuba" part.

Welcome. The people here are full of good advice.

Jessica

And welcome to SB! :wavey: Put us in your Favorites, and check in often...

I saw your other thread. Looks like lots of members have already given you some good advice.

don

Ross:
I am interested in getting certified. I have no idea about anything, but hopefully you guys can help me. My uncle just gave me a bunch of stuff. I have a thread about that in the "new 2 scuba" part.

Lucky guy! I had to buy all my stuff!

Did you get your c-card? How do you like diving by now?

Keep posting!

Nudi Lover

welcome aboard, ross

Hi Ross,

Welcome to the group!!! Getting certified for diving is an exciting adventure! It can be expensive at first, but the cost goes down after the initial investment. If your uncle gave you some 'stuff' make sure you have it looked over by your instructor or local scuba shop to make sure it is in TOP running shape! Remember, your life may depend on the operation of your equipment.

Best of luck!

Jan

Back
Top Bottom