New international airport in Belize

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Of course - hic!

BTW - what happened to the dive?

I didn't dive today. Stay to long in bed, then had to go to Immigration Office cause my Visa expires today - they were closed so I talked to an Officer and make sure that I can enlarge it tomorrow without getting arrested as illegal immigrant ;-)

Then I went to Cellular World to get a new cell phone and they I directly called the dive shop but it was too late.... Sorry

What about tomorrow morning or the day after?

Do you fancy a chicken curry tonight? We'll either need to take a taxi (it's a couple of miles south) or cycle if you can borrow one of Pedro's bicycles.

Do you fancy a chicken curry tonight?

Well, every Kind of food sounds fancy to me :popcorn:

We'll either need to take a taxi (it's a couple of miles south)

Taxi sounds good - you know that it can be dangerous to swim, dive or walk with to much food in your stomach - have heard that could provoke some crazy things like loosing the food the wrong way and stuff like this :reaper::vomit::reaper:

or cycle if you can borrow one of Pedro's bicycles.

Well, I can ask him, but if not, you think it will be okay if I use my own bicycle? :cool2:

But I prefer the Taxi :)

so, when and where :drunks::eat::eat::eat::drunks:

By the way... we talk about chicken like dead animal to eat :eat: or chicken like nice thing to spend a night with :tinkerbell::jb::love2: ???

The former, I'm afraid. If you remember my phone number can you give me a call?

Yes - we can leave before it gets dark.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom