New Mac OS X Dive App

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks a lot about your efforts to make MacDive perfect :)

1.4.2 I input Tank Size 11(liter) and looks work well but I cannot know what value I have to input to working pressure field. I use 11l and 200Bar tank....

And Average Air Consumption Per Minutes graph in Rewiew Tab not work....

Something wrong I know ?

Thanks a lot about your efforts to make MacDive perfect :)

1.4.2 I input Tank Size 11(liter) and looks work well but I cannot know what value I have to input to working pressure field. I use 11l and 200Bar tank....

And Average Air Consumption Per Minutes graph in Rewiew Tab not work....

Something wrong I know ?

The working pressure isn't factored into the calculation when you're using Metric - leave it blank (if you put something there it is ignored anyway).

Do you have an air integrated computer ? If not, have you entered your start/end air ?

Not sure what you mean by review tab. Do you mean the statistics tab ?

Last edited:
1.5.0 is out - you'll need to download it fresh (again). Apologies for the inconvenience.

Would be a lot more useful if it didn't require Leopard.

Also, you might get more converts if it could import Mac Divelog files (maybe it does, for all I know - but since it requires Leopard, I'll never find out).

Who said anything about "having" to? I just see no compelling features in Leopard to merit the expense and hassle of upgrading.

You should check out MacDiveLog. It runs on Tiger.

You should check out MacDiveLog. It runs on Tiger.
Yeah, it is what I am currently using. I thought I would check out this other one just out of curiosity, but I can't even run it. Oh well :)

I actually have a Leopard install disc sitting here - but, like I said, I see no compelling reason to install it and deal with the resulting clean up, configuring my computers, etc. etc. Not gonna do it just to try some dive app, that's for sure :)

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom