Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aqua Angel

Reaction score
Hello From Florida Panhandle

Everytime I needed some info, I would land on this site and read your input. Finally decided to join.

Even tho you didn't know it, your posts have been helpful, thanks!

:wave:

Welcome Aqua Angel... the members of SB can always use an angel flying high overhead! Glad you've enjoyed SN so far. Now that you're a member we'll expect to hear more from you.

Dr. Bill

Welcome, Angel.

Kaos once bubbled...
Hi there

Where exactly is the Florida Panhandle? Why is it called that way?

Welcome

K.

Thank you ALL for such a warm welcome!! To answer some questions:
If you look at a map of Florida, you will see the top part extends out like a handle on a pan. . ."pan-handle"

Spring dive to test gear, John Pennykamp (sp) for fun, working on a dive to Provo. . .

My brother has been to a lot of the Caribbean places, and he is trying to talk me into going with them to Provo. It is his favorite.

I have only been diving a few years, but I can't seem to be able to go enough! I got a canon digital camera and a housing, took it for it's first dive over the 4th of July to the keys. Now I have the fever!

Aqua Angel once bubbled...

... trying to talk me into going with them to Provo.

Trying?!?!?! Something with that sentence just strikes me as, well, wrong somehow. He shouldn't have to try. Just go. Go!! GO!!!!! :eek:ut:

drbill once bubbled...
Welcome Aqua Angel... the members of SB can always use an angel flying high overhead! Glad you've enjoyed SN so far. Now that you're a member we'll expect to hear more from you.

Dr. Bill

Thank you Dr. Bill,
I did a short browse to your site, the name intrigued me. . .
great photo's! I will be back for a visit when I finish my laundry! What a drudge!

I jumped on to check out what harm "dunk" can do to my dog. She ate the half donut that I put in my goldfish pond!! So far it looks like she will be ok. I called the vet and he was not sure about it. Gave her mineral oil, and lots of yogurt with active culture! Need to do more checking on the product, so have to run for now. I do love the name of your business!

mattengstrom once bubbled...

Trying?!?!?! Something with that sentence just strikes me as, well, wrong somehow. He shouldn't have to try. Just go. Go!! GO!!!!! :eek:ut:

I know, I know, but I am one of the over 6,000 flight attendants that have been furlouged from American Airlines, no income!

I am looking over the finances now. We will see. You know, once you have the time to go, you need the money. When you have the money, you don't have the time, since you are having to work to make the money! ;-0

A warm welcome to you from Cambridge England. wot wot.:wave:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom