Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

maxwell72764

Reaction score
Hello from Arkansas. New member. Old diver but new to this computer forum stuff. Diver for 20+ years. Wife just cert'ed last year. Once I got her wet, she can't stop.

maxwell72764:
Wife just cert'ed last year. Once I got her wet, she can't stop.
:rofl:
Welcome to the board. I think we all have the same problem - once we started diving we can't stop.
It's good to have among us another expierienced diver - I do hope you will share your knowledge with us.
Have fun here
Mania

:sunny :palmtree:
Hi maxwell72764,

I would like to Welcome you to Scuba Board –One of the most informative and dedicated boards on the net. You can meet a lot of helpful people here and it’s an awesome place to get answers to your questions regarding scuba diving.

Take care and Safe Diving

-Matt-

Click here to greet a new member!
:thumb:
No experience needed and it feels great!

welcome to the board glad to have you on.

Howdy, and welcome to ScubaBoard :)

Filling out your profile would be helpful, and you'll get more out of SB if you separately complete your dive info too.

Your wife would certainly be welcome to a SB membership with her own username. Two for the price of one. :11:

have fun don :cowboy:

Welcome to the board Max. I know you will enjoy this board as much as you enjoy the sport. I'm also glad you finally go your wife in to the sport. I got my wife involved with the sport. She was a little apprehensive at first, but now she has more logged dives than me and is a DM on a dive boat..... You never know where this sport will take you...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom