New News

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

simbrooks

Snr LayZboy Meteorologist
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
After practically everyone we know on here who either came to the wedding or we saw at a social gathering before or after asked, we thought we might oblige the requests...
We found out the other day that Christina is pregnant. We had the ultrasound yesterday and everything looks good - well as much as you can tell from a peanut shaped echo at almost 7 weeks! :wink: Due around 10/3. So that will prevent Christina from imbibing at any event for a few months and probably limit our participation in the fall megadive too. Very excited, very worried (whole new future) and very pleased.

In other news, we close on our new house at the end of the month. They have finally finished building it! So we'll be all hands to the pumps for the next couple of weeks packing and setting up things. Might make the fossil hunting, but work commitments prevent me going to the spring megadive. Other stuff is going well, Christina is going great guns with her clinical research division she started up within the practice and i am going to have to run a large project in north Florida for a few months which should keep me busy!

Congratulations !! If you thought diving is an adventure , just wait to see what an adventure you future is about to be !

That's great news, Simon. Congrats!!!!

Congratulations, Simon and Christina!

Your lives will never be the same again... AND IT IS SO WORTH IT!!!! I am so excited for all three of you! (or 4?? - kidding!) Ian thinks it's a girl, just for the record.

Please keep us updated as you both progress through the pregnancy! I can't wait to see you guys for the fossiling trip! <dancing>

xoxoxoxoxo

Kris

Cool Beans! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! Another Conch Diver! Whoo HOO!!

Congratulations, Simon and Christina! :D

Dude! Cyber manly chest-butts all around! Congratulations!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom