New Oceanic Pioneer Ultra Clear Mask

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I noticed that the price went up on your website for this mask. When I ordered the price was 84.99, do I still get the mask at this price when it comes in?

Yes, of course you still get it at that low price!! :D

I noticed the price jump as well. Luckily I ordered a Limited Edition for $84.95 from LP Saturday morning. Can't wait to get it. :14:

Nice prices.. I saw the LE for that much yesterday but now I can't figure out where.

I should have jumped on it when I had the chance :shakehead:

I think when LP raised their price, Dive Right In followed suit. Luckily I pre paid LP for mine, so the price I got for the LE was 84.95

LOL....sorry, I dont sit at my computer to see what LP is doing with their prices! And when I do look at their site, I dont raise my prices because they did.....The only Scuba site I look at all day....is this one :D Its like a damn magnet :wink:

Oceanic has MAP pricing, Minimum Advertising Pricing. The price that you see, is what Oceanic has their MAP price set at. LP and others had a lower price, that I did check when I put the product on our website....I do this to ensure we give our customers same low price as other Authorized Dealers. Oceanic, due to their policy, saw that it was below MAP on a few websites, and the dealers were told to adhere to MAP......then the price on all those sites went up.....as you saw, ours had to go up too :wink:

Last edited:
Any chance you could send that Subframe my way?? :D

As much as I'd like to, I'm a sole mask survivor. All these years, never had a backup mask before...now the Atomic will be second to the Pioneer as my primary.

Definitely time for an upgrade Captain. I'd like to send you a Pioneer so you can confirm your prediction. Please PM me your address and color of choice...

Teo, my new LE Pioneer mask arrived today. It is absolutely awesome! You sure were on top of it. Can't thank you enough. :)

FYI - for all you other fellow divers that have an order for the LE Pioneer mask with LeisurePro: If you secured your order before the price change, when it was $84.95, you will not be charged the additional difference when the product ships. An LP rep got back to me to confirm this.

Also, look out for my review on the Pioneer next weekend. I'm going to put this mask through some rigorous diving and evaluate every aspect of it, primarily drawing a comparison between it and the Atomic Subframe. Yes, I know, mask reviews are generally subjective...but I don't care, someone will benefit from it. :57:

Looks like a great mask, but I could do without the big "OCEANIC" running right down the bridge of the nose. That looks like a case of marketing winning out over style.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom