Question New OW diver and a vaper

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Apart from the obvious points already made here, newer divers also tend to go through gas pretty fast.
^ this! A normal part of the equation.

You do have other things to consider for various reasons too...

And if you ever want to sell your WRX in the American Midwest for cheap, :callme:

Quick update another dive this morning max depth 20m tank 15l i managed to dive for 40 min and come back with 50 bar left slowly slowly I will get there

I just completed my OW and I'm also a chain vaper, during my training I consumed a 12l tank on an average of 30 min dive, after some consideration with my instructor we figured it must be because I'm a vaper. Because when I dive I tend to breath like I was vaping so frequent deep breaths, full lungs and complete emptying them, this not only make me use a lot of gas tank but also make my Hovering a mess, so I would like to ask you if you guys capers/divers have any experience or advice?
I think you should stop vaping. Oh wait, one or two have suggested that. That was what your original question, wasn't it...whether you should vape or not and methods you'd like to hear about to help you quit...?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom