New Riffe Roller kit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fmajied

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I would like to introduce a new roller kit which could be installed to any of the Riffe wood spearguns family, the most interesting thing about this kit, is the simplicity of installation, where you can switch between the roller mode and the regular mode with a few simple steps, even while you are at the boat, all what you need is a scraw driver, this kit is made of a high quality materials, with laser cut technology, it can accommodate two power bands up to 20 mm, 3 shark fins are also provided with kit.

No need to make any holes into your gun to install the head, it will fit within the power band hole of the gun without any screws attached to the wood.

I'm attaching pictures for a kit which was installed on a Riffe Euro Traveller gun.

I have ability to produce large quantities.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

How about some pictures showing it loaded. I have an Alammani Meditereano 105 double roller for blue water. This would let me rig up a much shorter gun for reef hunting and still have some power!

How about some pictures showing it loaded. I have an Alammani Meditereano 105 double roller for blue water. This would let me rig up a much shorter gun for reef hunting and still have some power!

I will manage some pictures soon for you

These pictures shows a speargun 125cm fully loaded with 2 sets of cressi 17.5 mm power bands
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Yop, but not this gun, it was 90 cm, and i was shocked with the amount of the power it can deliver, it was amazing.

A work of art Fadi.

I've seen the mod kit in person and I must say Fadi had thought of every single detail to ensure performance is perfect with minimal issues you usually face shooting a roller.

Keep it up :)

How much and have you made one for Riffe Islander? thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom